Mobile Crane Operator
This position requires the successful applicant to:
Hold an NZQA Crane Operator Qualification or be willing to undertake training.
MUST hold NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Be competent in reading and understanding technical data and crane rating charts. Have a willingness to undertake work outside of crane operations, including truck driving, rigging dogman and general duties when the need requires.
Hold a full, clean, Class 4 or Class 5 drivers licence.
Able to work unsupervised as well as in a team environment.
Undertake a mandatory pre-employment drug and alcohol test. If you are physically fit with a positive attitude and good communication skills, please apply now to join our team.
Remuneration will be assessed on skills and experience. If you have the experience, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 027 7808 428 (overseas +64 27 7808 428)
Please send through copies of current licences and endorsements with your application.
Allrounder – Mobile Crane, Truck Driver, Maintenance Fitter, Stud Welder
We are in search of a skilled all-round person who can keep calm in high pressure situations, think on your feet and cope with changes throughout the day, a role which is high paced at times, challenging and varied in a growing family business based in Rolleston, Christchurch.
Your new role will consist of vehicle maintenance, truck operations, yard work/site work and training in the Nelson Stud Welding Process.
- Class 5 NZDL (clean, WTRF endorsements) (desirable)
- Trade certificate (desirable)
- Rigging/dogging (desirable)
- Confident communicator, including using telephone, email, verbal and writing reading instructions.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Proven experience and references
- Reliable transport(vehicle provided for use during work times)
- You would need to be physically fit and not afraid of getting your hands dirty as this can be a challanging role.
- Willing and able to travel around the South Island as needed and to assist our North Island teams on occasion
This is an ongoing role with permanent opportunities, training and good remunerations including phone and company vehicle for the right person.
For more information call Kirsty on 027 7808 428 or e-mail your CV to kirsty@
Sound like you? Apply now
Trainee Crane Operator
A & K Cranes – Crane and Mechanical LTD, pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to customers in and around the Canterbury Areas and South Island.
The successful applicants will:
- Hold a full class 2,
- Desirable to have class 4 or 5 licence with driving experience
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Have great organisation and time management skills & have a strong health and safety focus
- Be physically fit
- Be willing and able to assist with other areas of the business,
- Be willing and able to assist with repairs and maintenance of cranes heavy vehicles and machinery.
- grow and develop your skills in a mechanical trade based enviroment
We value each member of our team and remunerate competitively with current skill sets and roles . We aim to provide industry leading standards of training and professional development.
Apply know by contacting Kirsty on 0277808428 and/or send an email with your interest through to email@example.com